Monday, March 12, 2007

I am 43 1/2 inches... well my waist is anyways! Geez!!!

Wow, so Steph has been measuring my belly every month or couple of weeks, and so last month on 2/9 I was 41 1/2 inches. And now, I am 43 1/2 inches! Crazyness!!! Who knew my belly could get that big! That is very large! But I am not surprised at all, because ever this weekend I notices that I looked bigger. I think I must have grown over night or something. :)

So other than a big belly and not getting any sleep all is well with me, Seth, and Elem. Of course Elem appears to be getting the better end of the deal, he chooses to stay up all night and roll around and kick it while I end up tossing and turning right along with him, and only annoying Seth like crazy! So the night shave not been that pleasant, but I am still just happy that he is growing and moving around and staying healthy in there.

Oh and last night, we were laying around and had just eatin, when I kept feeling the same little "kick". But I dont think it was a kick, I read this thing on babycenter that said babies get the hiccups at least a couple of times a week and if not, every day. And it is nothing that bothers them, just something that happens. So yesterday I totally think he had the hiccups, and all because it was just the lightest little kcik over and over and over for about 20 minutes, and it was in the same spot the whole time. Like really low below my belly button. I think I have felt them before, but this time I was totally sure that was what was going on! Super cool. Babies get hiccups even before they are born. :)Wow

What else happened this weekend, oh Dawn and Steph came over and we started working on the nursery. we drew some designs on the walls with chalk to get an idea of what it would look like, and we picked out some colors too..I think anyways. And it is going to look so great! I can hardly wait to get started. We are still stickin with the green and brown which is exactly what I wanted!!!

Oh so after they came over, me and Seth's mom headed to check out a crib and changing table from this dude that had listed he had a cherry one in the paper. So we get all the way to NLR and I was so excited because it was only supposed to be 150$$ for both, and we see the changing table and it looks pretty good. Just needed to be cleaned up and little bit, and then so he shows us the crib, which is not put together and it actually looksed pretty good too, BUT then he tells us that he doesnt have the hardware (screws) for the thing. I am like what in the world!!! So needless to say we left without a crib or changing table. :( So I am still on the hunt. Hopefully we will find one here in the next week or so! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers