Monday, March 26, 2007

8 month appt. and all is well!

Well I got up bright and early this morning to be at the doc by 8:00am to get Mr. Elem all checked out! And it looks like everything is perfect. They said my blood pressure was a teeny bit high but that everything was okay. I measured 30cm from the top of the ole uterous to my pelvic bone, which falls a little smaller than the number of weeks I am, but they said I was cool. :) And his little heart beat- which is the most awesome sound to hear every single time that I go in!!! Was right at 140. So everything was fabulous! Oh and I thought I was going to have another one of those enormous weight gain months, but luckily I didnt! yay! I gained 6 pounds!!! Which is about average. I think they say you are still supposed to be gaining about a pound a week. I honestly dont know how anyone does it with out gaining at least 40 pounds throughout a pregnancy. I have still been working out at least 5 days a week and I mean like really hard working out, and I have now gained 35 pounds. Which is cool, I mean dont get me wrong, I am so glad I have not gained like 60 pounds or something already, but its weird to think of those peeps who gain 25 pounds. I dont know how they do it!! :) Anyways, I am just super happy that he is healthy and everything is on track! We go back in two weeks and then two weeks again after that. then its every week, which is CRAZY! That means it will really be close.

Geez...we have gOT to get going on that room, no paint donw, no crib set up....geez!!! But I did go through all of the clothes that we have been given on Saturday with the help of Seths mom and sister! Thank goodness! And I got the first load of 0-3 months washed and then i got the blankets all washed! So that is at least one step closer. AND this weekend is my baby shower! I am so pumped. Super super excited. I just gotta find something to wear! :):)

Peas-

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers