Thursday, March 29, 2007

Finally starting on the nursery!

Okay so talk about slackers. haha. Yes Seth and I have finally stared on the nursery! I mean I was hoping to have it close to finished aound the middle of April, so lets hope we get to moving on it pretty quickly! we got the crib and changing table and dresser, but it is still in pieces in the floor in the room. But Ali came over yesterday and started putting the initial coat of paint on the wall. She did two walls and I think once we move the crib peices she will be able to do the other two! And that is a big start. Then all we have to do is the designs I have picked out for the other two walls!!! And then also this weekend I washed two loads of clothes and blankets and what not. There are sooooooo many its almost impossible to know what to do with them all. But I did get all the hanging clothes up in the closet and I got all the onsies and other things clean and folded and organized. So hopefully when we get done with the crib and everything I can just put it all away!

I also told Seth he neeed to get started on putting one of the pieces together this week. It has been sitting there for 2 weeks and nothing has been done! haha. So its time to get moving. Anyways, that is my update for the day! Happy Thursday! :)

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers