Monday, March 19, 2007

my favorite pregnancy pic so far!


I just had to post this pic because I think it is so beautiful. Okay now that I said that I do realize that it sounds a little conceited, but I really dont mean it that way! It is just the kind of photo that I wanted to have you know! Like I feel like it kinda captures the whole "what pregnancy should be like" kinda feeling! Anyways, I love it, and it just focuses on Elem and nothing else. :) And the best part is, it is courtesy of my girl Kim! She apparently has this awesome photography talent that she just hasnt told anyone about and she just takes the most beautiful photos! So I made a little deal with her and we are going to take a trip to the river here in a couple of weeks and take some belly photos. Well me and my belly. Me and my Elem. haha. And then after little Elem comes she is going to hook me up and take some post pregnancy photos of the little man! So I cant wait! She is seriously so awesome!


SO major shout outs to Kim and her amazing photography skills. I love a good picture. Nothing can make you smile quite like a peaceful photo! :) Thanks Kimmy!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers