Friday, March 9, 2007

Elem appears to know at least 2 or 3 people...

Okay definiely something cool that has happened over the last few weeks in regards to the ole belly! Elem really seems to know at least a couple of peoples' voices! It is the neatest thing. Obviously, I mean since I talk all the time, and I am sure he is sick of hearing my voice, but a lot of times when I talk he will start rolling around. Which is awesome, but I totally expected that because you know I am with him 24/7, but I didnt know that he would recognize other people this early!

So I am sitting at work the other day and Steph, who I am always talking to and who is always talking to the baby is talking about something and the whole time she is talking, Elem is rolling rolling rolling. And then when she stopped he quit. And then she was trying to feel him and she started talking and he started rolling. It was so cool. So he totally knows his aunty Steph already!

But then the other night, we were at Seth's sister's house and me and Seth were on the couch just chillin and Seth was talking and telling some story or something and he was feeling Elem kick and roll the whole time. So that went on for like 30 minutes and he seriously moved about the whole time. So then Ali came over cause she wanted to feel him move, and she put her hand on there but nothing happened. So then Seth started talking again, and there he went. Just strated rolling around the whole time. Of course Seth got all excited and was like"Its me, he knows me!" So that made me super excited! Cause of course who doesnt want their little one to know who their daddy is while they are in there. I mean how cool is that!???

Anyways, to me, I thought it was such a cool thing. Knowing that there is a little boy in there who has been kicking and going crazy in there, and to know that he actually understands and can differentiate between peoples voices, is just a miracle. So so cool. Thats al I can say!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers