Friday, March 9, 2007

One more thing! Elem finally has a middle name!

Ooops I have been meaning to add this for the past week and I just keep forgetting! Elem FINALLY has a middle name to make it official....da da da da....and it is Elem Zane Shelby! Yay! We are so excited and both love it. Well I kinda had to do some convincing on the Zane part, but Seth does like it a lot. So if I do say so myself, we wont tell Seth, but I did do a great job of putting al that together :) Elem is straight up original from my very own brain and with a little help from the computer name finders, Zane found its way to my search! So yes again, Elem Zane is our little boy! And I think it suits him just perfect! Even if I do only know him from his kicks and rolls and chillin in my belly! Its fabulous!!!! Now I know there are lots of people who are not so excited about the name, but its unique and fits our little family just perfect! Oh and if you arent sure how to pronounce it, cause I still have peeps asking me, it is L-em, just like Elementary!

Holla!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers