Friday, April 6, 2007

Crib and changing table are done!



Okay so I know I have gotten way behind on my blogs lately but I have been sooo busy I just havent had time to sit down and let you all know what has been going on. That being said, Seth brought it to my attention that I had better get my blog caught up because it was making him look bad! haha. The whole crib part and what not.


So with a very big smile I am happy to say that we finally have a crib and changing table fully put together by my baby daddy and it looks fabulous! Now just for the record, the one that we had orginally bought, uhm...lets just say did not work out so great. Once we took it out of the box, we realized that the pieces were like midget seized and neither of us could change Elem on a changing table that was like only up to my thughs. It was crazy. So we put all the pieces back in there and me and my mom and phyllis all went shopping for some new furniture.


Luckily we found the perfect bed anc changing table at baby depot and brought it home the same day we had the crisis!haha So not too much damage there. And not to mention, once I brought it home, Seth got up the next morning and put it all together! we had a few minor difficulties with the changing table, but of course being the manly man that he is, he came thru! :)


So check out the pics below to see the awesome crib. I dont have pics of all of it together yet, but I promise to get some this weekend! :):)


No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers