Friday, April 20, 2007

Elem's music preferences -I think


Yes, as you all know, Seth and I are both big music lovers and hopefully Elem will be too. He will definitly be around a lot of it so I think he will end up being a music luva just like me and Seth.


To be fair I have been trying this whole time to let him listen to all different kinds, you kow, from different genres and what not to make sure that he doesnt only listen to my favorites! I thought that would be a little pushy. I mean the fact that he has to listen to what I want to most of the time anyways is probably annoying enough, and then to add to it that I make him listen to music all day long by putting my headphones on my belly is probably kinda rude too. Especially if he is sleeping. BUT! At least he is getting to be around it right. I mean I think it has to get a little boring in there. This way, he always has something to chill too. And I dont think Seth or I would have it any other way!


So far his favorites seem to be well at least the ones he moves around to the most are...The Dreamgirls soundtrack, I know I know, kinda out there, but hey-he likes it. John Butler Trio, one of mine and Seths favorites, I am guessing he likes all the guitar-maybe he will learn to play like this! How awesome would that be?? Daft Punk, haha okay yes he does really seem to like One More Time-no lie. What can I say, he likes techno just like his mommy and daddy. Maybe he will learn to spin just like his daddy! Jack Jonhson, yes! Now this one could be because he recognizes the songs because this is one of the ones I make him listen to on a regular basis. haha. I figured he would be hearing it a lot when he gets here so might as well get him used to it! The Killers, seems like All These Things that I Have Done is a favorite right now. Every time it is on there is some major dancin goin on in there! Ill agree he has good taste.


Now as far as stuff he hasnt shown much interest in... it doesnt really seem like there is anything! I mean sometimes he is a little more "movable-if you will" but nothing I have played he has like not moved at all too. Which is a super sign to me! hehe. But if he appears to dislike something I will let you know. For sure. I will.


I have more pics I want to post, but I will have to update it in a little while! Until then, enjoy my most favorite pick to date! And I am pretty sure this would be one of Seth's too, I mean what more could he want, his baby promoting some technics before he is even born? hehehe.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers