Saturday, April 21, 2007

Saturday night and Belly pics!




It is currently Saturday night around 9:30pm and I am here writing a blog on my couch. Way different than where I would be this time of night on the weekend about 9 months ago! And the funny thing is we already went out! To the Oyster Bar with seths sis and brother in law and even hung with some of his friends for a few minutes while we were there. Anyways, I feel bad, cause I am sitting here on the couch and poor Seth who I know wants to have a poker tournament over here is sitting at the dining room table playing poker by himself. Waiting on his friends to call and let him know if they found somewhere to play. And I totally would offer up our house, like if it were like 5 or 6pm or something, but I am about to go to bed here in like an hour and my back hurts, and I want to sit in peice and quiet. And not to mention that my family is coming in town tomorrow for another shower that Seth's aunts are throwing us. Yay more presents! I love these showers!! I just wish Seth could come, I think he would like em too. Anyways, I know he doesnt mind but it is just so sad to see him be so bored. :( I cant wait till Elem is here and there will be no more time to be bored. haha!


So since we are chilin here I thought I would take some time to poast some belly pics. I know I love looking at them and knowing that our growing baby boy is in there so I figure you all might want to check them out too. These were taken just a couple of days ago, so almost at 35 weeks. Oh and that reminds me I am 35 weeks today! So my due date is quickly approaching! I atlked to Ali about a few things that we need to get on the ball and I am going to try and get them done tomorrow after the shower. I need to pack our bag for the hospital and get the car seat base in the car. Definitly would like to have those two things done in case anything happens!! Better to be prepared. Well Ill update tomorrow on the shower and try to have more pics.


Peas-

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers