Monday, April 16, 2007

I like the belly talk-and the rubs! :) They make me happy


Its true, what can I say! I like all the belly talks and belly rubs that have come my (well Elem's) way since he has been in there. They really do make me happy! For one, I have never had space issues, so I have no prob with peeps being touchy feely and what not. But there is something special about having your friends and family and especially Seth rub and talk to Elem. Its like getting to see everyone love him before he is here, you know?


I mean if you think about it, its like a natural thing to see someone who is pregnant and to just run up to them, not looking them in the face of course, but only starring directly at their belly, and to just touch it! Its kinda hard NOT to do that really! I know I like to do it too!


But it really really makes me happy! I love that Seth has been so awesome to always try and feel Elem moving around in there and see him move from side to side. And to just rub on my belly whenever he wants. It just really makes me feel like he is trying to let Elem know that he is thinking about him-even though he hasnt actually popped his little head into the world yet!


And I love that my friends want to see where he is and how he is laying and what not. It is so awesome to have so many people loving such an itty bitty person, and all they really want to do is just touch him, and feel him, and rub his little arms and legs and everything! But since they cant, they just touch the belly and smile and those who are comfortable -talk to him! How awesome!? :)


I think Elem likes it too! I know MY "rubs" personally have turned into more of pokes, so the rubbing and feeling around from other people besides me is probably more soothing! haha. Anyways, thanks to all for the belly rubs, talks, and happy thoughts you have sent my way! They are more appreciated than you know! Its really reassuring to know that all those people who are just wanting to feel him while he is still in there, will be loving him when he gets here. I dont think there is anything much more special than that. The more love go-in around the better! :)


All that said, if you havent gotten in on this belly rub/belly talk action, you better hurry cause he could be here any time in the next 6 weeks! Yikes! Its really cool though, and if you get in on it now, you can probably feel some little knees or feet! Not exactly sure what everything is in there, but its fun to guess!


Thanks again for showin the love daily!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers