Friday, April 13, 2007

The view from up here



hahah so I am sitting here and realize that only I seem to see this basketball of a belly 24/7. So I thought I would share the view from up here with all of you! Of course, I should be working, but all I can seem to do is touch my belly over and over cause Elem is rolling all around in there. And I just cant help but sit here, stare at my belly, and think about what he is doing in there. And like what he is thinking about.


Hmm. Some of the thoughts I think might be running through his head are :


"MOM! Quit poking me right there! Thats the only way I fit right now!"


"Why are you always giggling? What is so funny out there?"


"Can't you sit still? I am trying to rest comfortably on your bladder and you keep knocking me off!"


"Is that daddy? Tell him to keep talking. I like his long stories" Very very long stories"


"Is that Stephy? yup it is. Where is she? What is she doing? Tell her to come talk to me again"


haha. Seriously any of those are probably running through his head! How amazing is that!!! Well like I said, this is the view from here so I hope you all enjoy! Feel free to come by and take a look any time you would like. All belly rubs are welcome!


No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers