Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my baby daddy! :)




haha but I do! I am so so excited because we FINALLY got the dresser last night. As most of you know the furniture situation has not been the best for us. I mean its like we got the first set then it was miniature. Then we got 2 peices that we love!! Then we went to get the dresser that goes with it and they only had one in stock and it was broken! But then FINALLY last night we got the final peice and I am so so excited to see it all coming together! So I called Baby Depot yesterday to see if they had the dresser we were looking for in stock and amazingly enough they had 4!! So I called Seth to let him know and he said you know we would see about getting it that night. But then he totally took the truck from work and went all by himself to Baby Depot to pick it up and bring it to the house! Now for those of you who do not know Seth and his love of shopping, let me tell you. A place like Baby Depot is definitly not somewhere he would choose to enter or spend any time what so ever in! He doesnt like the being there with lots of people, he doesnt like all the stuff being thrown everywhere and too much stuff that you dont know where to look. None of that! So the fact that he went and that he went all by himself means so much to me!




So he went in found the Baby Depot section, which is good in and of itself cause he has never even been in Burlington. haha. And then he found the dresser all by himself and he even checked it out to make sure everything worked on it! yay for seth!He brought it home, unloaded it and set everything up in the nursery. So when I got home, of course late since we had meetings all day, I went to see if he got it expecting it to just be you know in the middle of the floor in the box! And it was all there, with the little lamp we picked out lighting up the room and everything! I can not tell you how happy I was. Well how happy I am! I mean i love it! It makes the room look so complete! It really really does! And I love seth so much for getting all together so it looked perfect when I got home!




I know he was tired from work and everything but he still did it. It was just too cute. He is just too cute. So we both sat in there and just looked at it, and I started putting up some stuff like blankets and what not and Seth was just so freaking cute. He said it was his favorite room in the house and that he was thinking he might just make a pallet and start sleeping in there. haha. But the thing is, is that it is so peaceful and it is totally my favorite room too! I would love to sleep in there. And I think Elem is going to love it too. I think he is going to find it very peaceful and soothing, and very fun all at the same time! So check out the pics and let us know what you think. Keep in mind that it is pretty messy cause we have been trying to put some stuff away and it is a little overwhelming in there, but we are getting closer and closer. I just cant wait till its all put away and all ready for Elem to come home!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers