Wednesday, April 25, 2007

More Belly pics





yes yes I have more belly pics. Its like I have been wanting to take pics this whole time and I thought I was doing pretty good. But just like the last 2 weeks or so I have been thinking about how soon it is all gong to be over!!! And there wont be any more chance to take any more belly pics. So Seth and I took some more. These are from Tuesday night so from 35 weeks and 3 days. hehe. I think they are cool though. It really shows you how big Elem is getting. It looks like Seth is holding a basketball. And I know the first one is pretty zoomed in but it was really hard to take that pic, cause seth has his hands on Elem and then I had to hold the camera facing my belly and he looked at the image on the screen. Haha And told me what to do like point down or point up or what. SO we did our best. Anyways, it gives you an idea of wherfe we are with the belly and how Elem has grown in just a few days since the last belly pics. I love it! Anyways, nothing much more going on so far except some major swelling of the feet. I mean crazy swelling. I really should get a pic of that to document it. Ill do it tomorrow maybe. :) Till next time.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers