Wednesday, May 2, 2007

And the glider is here!


Yes I am so so excited that I had to update! The glider is here and all ready to be sat in and rocked away! My mom called me on Sunday and told me that she wanted to get us a glider which I have totally been wanting soooo bad! So of course I was pumped and picked one out ASAP. Then she ordered it on Sunday night and it came yesterday! SO it only took two days to get here. But Seth was out of town so I knew it wouldnt be put together last night, but then when he got here tonight he toally hooked it up and put the thing together for me. I tried to help but I am just not very good at that kind of stuff. Not these days anyways, my feet tarted hurting and all I wanted to do was lay down. haha. So needless to say we are ready for Elem to get here so we can sit in the glider with him. Its going to be fab!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers