Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Talk about a rough morning!


Seriously, I mean this morning was insane. I hate to rant and be that crazy hormonal emotional 9 month pregnant woman, but today is that day for me. haha. I have tried so hard to keep my spirits up, and I really have done good if I do say so myself. And not have any major breakdowns-until today. And actually as you will see I didnt go too crazy, but for it not even to be 9am when all this happened, I think you can agree with me that it was a rough morning.


It all started with me not getting a good nights sleep. WHich is due to the fact that I just can not get comfy. It is just not possible. Its like my back hurts and I need to lay down, but then laying on your back all day makes your back hurt. Does that make sense?? It is like a vicious cycle!!! And to add to that Seth was out of town last night for work, so he wasnt there and I think that just kept me up too! So I wake up this morning to go pee of course at like 5am, and I cant breathe-through my nose that is. And you know how that is?? Like you try sitting up, but you want to go to sleep but you cant breathe through your nostrils. Well I cant stand that. It is one of my pet peeves. And then to add to that, my back was hurting AND my freaking feet were killing me, and I had been laying down since about 6pm last night. It was aweful. How can you keep your feet up for like almost 12 hours, and them still be so swollen and hurting before you even get out of bed. Add on top of everything, I am having like these cramps, just like my stomach is hurting and so it just felt like my entire body was breaking down!!!


So I get up and call Seth and am already crying because I was just so uncomfortable and all I wanted to do was feel good! I went ahead and got up at like 6:30am which is an hour earlier than normal and jumped in the shower, hoping that would get my mind and body right and start over. Aftert my shower I got ready and let Sage out for a second which is what I do every single morning. And every single morning she goes and does her thing and comes right back and just chills while me and Seth get ready. Out she went and I went to make my lunch. But then after about 5 minutes, she hadnt come back..and I kinda started getting worried. So I went outside and called her a couple times and ...she never came back.


Have you ever seen a 9 month pregnangt woman walking around in the rain looking for her 9 pound shih tzu with a bow in her hair???? Have you? Well if you would have driven around my neighborhood between the hour of 7-8, you would have seen me! I was that girl. ANd not to mention that I was crying my eyes out because I couldnt find her! She never runs away! Ever! She always comes back. So Seths dad came over and helped me look and we both drove our cars around looking for my little girl. Finally, I went down about 2 blocks over and see this little black and white fur ball trotting down the middle of the street-soaking wet and covered in mud. As you can see in the pic she was quite a mess. Bow all crooked and what not, and just overall raggedy lookin. I wouldnt be surprised if she was sick from being in the dang rain all that time. SO I speed up and get right behind her, say her name and she turns around and sees me and runs and jumps in the car! It was like she was scared to death and she also knew she was in trouble immediatley. I started crying even more and laughing-I dont know what all was going through my head. I was just so happy to find her. I am sure the people across the street thought that I was crazy, I am sure I looked like it anyways! But whatever! That dog is my most favorite thing in the world-next to Seth and I do not know what I would do without her.


Who knows what she was doing or where she went. But she must have been doing some serious business cause she was so nasty. Just trotting down the road in the middle of the rain?? Really?? Oh it was so aweful. I have never been so upset or been so scared. I just really thought the worst and that something bad had happened to my little baby. So for now she is safe and sound at the grandparents house after getting a good scolding as well as probably almost suffocating from my hugging her once I found her. :) So what a day. That is it though, hopefully everything will be moving in the right direction for the rest of the day! I dont think I could handle any more breakdowns at this point. haha.


Now I know that probably just sounded like a crazy hormonal pregnant woman, like I warned you at the begining, but I just couldnt react any other way! I wanted to be positive, but it was just so sad. I am trying for the rest of the day though to be positive. Sage is safe and sound and Seth will be back tonight. I am hpoing for the best! Relaxation and less stress is the goal.

1 comment:

Professor Howdy said...

Hello!
Very good posting.
Thank you - Have a good day!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers