Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bathtime today

Since Elem is totally tuckered out from a bath a few minutes ago, I thought I would take this time to document the episode. Haha. Every bathtime is so funny to us-not us as in Me and Elem, but us as in me and Seth. This is how it usually goes. Elem eats, gets nice and full and is chillin ready to have a bath! Mommy gets him in the water and he loves it. He just kinda stares and looks around at the cealing and at the wall and at me and Seth and is super happy. Sometimes even cracks a couple of smiles and happy faces. Then after he is all washed up and has been in the bath as long as possible, its time to get out and face the cold. Which is not too bad, cause I take him from right out of the bath to directly into one of his little towels and bundle him up if just for a few minutes. This is the point it gets humorous. Haha. Then you know we have to do the lotion deal. So the towel has to come off and the lotion starts getting put on. Seriously it only takes about 50 seconds for me to get the lotion on, but when Elem starts to scream, you would think, I had left him named for like an hour in 20 degree weather. hahaha. So sad so sad. Then he is bundled up AGAIN, then the diaper and clothes and about 5 minutes later, out like a light.
So I thought everybody would enjoy this mini photo story of:

a day in the life of Elem and his bath

First we get on the couch and I get a bottle from mommy cause she thinks I take to long to breastfeed every time. hehehe. Its better for me, cause I get to eat super fast and get nice and full in about 15 minutes:



Then its off to the bathtub where I love it. Its nice and warm and I can just lay there while mommy keeps running water over me. Kinda like my personal slave. I think I'll stay here for a while.



She gets me nice and clean. Gets in between all my little wrinkles and cleans my hands and feet and fingers and toes. Opps except this time I spit up in the bath and peed too. Oh well, its all good times. I still feel good in this warm water. Maybe this time I dont have to have the lotion. hmm..



Uh oh, out I came straight into the towel. Which wasnt bad, I got all wrapped up and nice and warm........then in just a second the towel is off again. no no no no no, not the lotion. Please not the lotion. I said no lotion mommy its not fun. no!I want back in the bathtub.



Gish what a day. That bath was so much fun and then mommy had to go and ruin it. I am so tired I just cant take it anymore. I am takin a nap cause I cant keep my eyes open anymore. I just cant do it.



ANd thats it. My bathtime. :) Im just gonna keep hopin that the lotion time never happens again, but I think it will. I have a feeling its gonna happen everytime. Ill be up in about an hour and ready to eat again, cause that was stressful for me. Love you all. Peas!

2 comments:

maaydaay said...

SOOOOO cute!!!

Mindy said...

Thanks scarlette! You have to meet him when you come up!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers