Thursday, June 21, 2007

This morning-


Well one thing I didnt know about being a mom is the planning of taking a shower. You know, planning of taking a shower around your baby's schedule! haha! Anyways, so this morning I couldnt ever really find a good time to take a shower with Elem up and then eating and then napping for only like 20 minutes and all the housework I had that I should have been doing. But when I did finally find some time, I just stuck him in my bed so I could hear him if he started to cry while I was in the shower. Sometimes I stick him in his little papasan chair in the bathroom with me, but he seems to like our bed a lot-a little too much actually-so he slept there. I took a quick shower and never heard him make a peep, so I was really excited, knowing that he was getting some good sleep. I got out and looked on my bed and found you know who babysitting for me! Sage of all things was laying practically on Elem -kinda of like watching over him while I wasnt in the room. It was like she knew that he shouldnt be left alone or something. How crazy. I am sooo excited to know that Sage is warming up to the little guy. I know its hard for her not to be the baby of the house any more and I really want them to be good friends. :):)

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers