Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Visit with the Granparents



On Friday my mom and dad and Aunt Betty-dad's sis, came down from Memphis for the day to see Elem. My mom has held him a couple times, but my dad hadn't really even held him or gotten a good look at him since the hospital when he was born. So I was super glad that they were coming back down. And then like I said they brought my aunt too so she could seehim. It worked out great cause they came down Friday around noon and we all just sat around and chatted and my mom brought lunch. Everybody got to hold him, including my dad. And give him some lovin/ Haha. My dkept holding him and just not moving and looking down at him. So so precious. They didnt stay too long, just the afternoon, but it was great. I am so glad they get to see himi when he is small. I would hate it if we all lived so far apart that he couldnt see them. or they couldnt see him while he is still small, you know?


My mom also took the bumper pads home, well the two big ones, and she is going to shorten them up a little bit. They are just a little too long for the crib, whiech sux cause I want to take a pic and post the whole nursery. Haha. No its all good. She is coming back this weekend and hopefully the bedding will finally be done. I love love love it. Just got to get it done!


The only things left to do is to put up the shelving cubes that I have and his name on the wall and we will be good to go. :)

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers