Sunday, August 5, 2007

another week!



Gosh, I know I said this before, but now that I am back at work I just cant seem to find the time to blog. Its like I get home and all I want to do is play with Elem and hang out with Seth so I dont even think about blogging! So lets see...what has been going on this past week?

Well for one, my job is getting better and better. I am so so happy that the school age summer program is over and here in the next couple of weeks, Ill be able to get into the daycare and start working with the little ones. And getting things together like the curriculum! And working on the room and cleaning and what not. Its gonna be great. On the downside, I had to fire another worker. Not fun, but it just wouldnt have worked out. Also the sooner I can get the ole nursery fixed up the sooner I can get Elem in there. Although Seth and I have been considering looking for a good daycare for him to go to for like a month or so. We'll have to see what pans out, but Ill keep ya posted.

Second..my sis and brother in law are pregnant! yay Becky and Vincent. She told us last weekend and today I talked to her and she is about 6 and 1/2 weeks along. So awesome. I am so freaking excited for her and I KNOW she is so excited too. Whenever she came to visit and see Elem she of course was in love and I could tell she was getting baby fever!! :) So I guess it all worked out the way it was supposed to. So send those happy thoughts her way and keep her in your prayers! I am going to have anoter little niece or nephew! And needless to say he is going to be so adorable!

Oh yeah ...and I am still breastfeeding! Thats right peeps, almost 3 months and still going strong! Can you believe it? I had no idea how hard it was. I know I say that all the time but seriously it is. It is so hard to find time during the day to pump, but I try my best. I am still hoping that I can make it another month or 2 just to keep him nice and heathly!

What else? Well as you can tell Elem is about to be 3 months old!! Can you believe it??? I most certainly can not. It seems like I just had him! And now he is already half way to 6 months!! So since I missed out on the two month milestones, I thought I would go ahead and document where he is these days, for those of you who havent hung out with him in a while!

3 month Milestones:
-Can stay focused on your face for as long as you have it in front of him
-is drawn to the TV and lights
-Loves the computer screen
-Still loves the fans on the ceiling
-interested in hanging objects and wants to grab them
-tries to grab, and can open and close the last two fingers on his hands when trying to grip
-developing somewhat of a schedule-goes to sleep every night at 9:30, up at 1:30, asleep till 4 or 5 and then back up at 8:30. So not too bad. Pretty good I would say!
-loves music
-favorite toy is the baby einstein turtle that plays music.
-loves his baths, and is no longer crying at lotion time. :)
-still likes to sleep in bed with mom and dad after about 3am.
-smiles when he sees our faces
-recognizes familiar faces-like mine, seths, my moms, grammy, pap. ali, dustin, etc.
-laughs when he is happy or likes something
-coos and caaas all the time.
-can turn head from side to side with no struggle when stomach
-still hasnt rolled over again-not sure whats up with that
-can lift head and chest up when on stomach

Hmm...there are a few things. i am sure there are more, but thats all I got for now! Ill try and take some more pics tonight and get them uploaded. Cause I know I have been slacking!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers