Wednesday, August 8, 2007

3 months old today

I cant believe it but Elem is 3 months old today!! Wow. Where have these three months gone and how is my baby so old already?? I will take some pics this weekend. I took some this morning of him waking up and playing in the bed with me and seth so I ll try and do more of a photo blog on satureday or sunday. But I just wanted to say how lucky we are. To have such a healthy and happy 3 month old baby boy. Like I said, I am shocked at how it is all going so fast. But I am loving every minute of it. Even if the breast feeding is overtaking my life. I guess I could look at it as 3 months of having our little boy, or three months of being a milk factory...hmm./ They seem to run together. Anyways, Ill post the pics soon, but since we had to get rid of the work laptop, its hard to get pics on this computer, cause there isnt a lot of memory, bl;ah blah blah. Anyways, Elem is the best thing to ever happen to me and Seth and we love him so much. Right now he and seth are cuddling on the couch and Elem is drifting in and out. I love my family! :)

3 comments:

Karla said...

Hey Mindy!

Elem is getting cuter and cuter as he gets biggter! I just wanted to let you know that I have been keeping up with the Shelby family through your blog. I love it! Sounds like you are doing well. We need to come see you guys soon. These next few weeks are a little hectic for us, but I am sure we can figure something out.
Take care!

Love ya!

Scott said...

I agree with Karla! I read your blog reguarly. :-) What can I say? I got so used to sitting next to you every day that I STILL have Lou-lou withdrawals EVERY DAY! I love, love, love, seeing you this happy! Take care & I will see you on Saturday and Dawn's Bday! Love ya!

Mindy said...

thanks girls. I love both of you to death and I miss yall so much. it makes my day to see yall checking in on our family! haha. We all three love you actually!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers