Monday, August 13, 2007

Elem's first bumbo!

hello party people. Again I have missed you, but here I am. :) As I type this, you are all missing out on one heck of an Elem fit. He doesnt have them very often but when he does, it is usually at this time of night. He needs to be taking his little 7-8 nap, so seth is rocking him, but for some reason, he never likes to fall asleep at this time. ANyways, it is one sad sight. Ill take pics some time, but for today I have some good ones.

So since the last time, we of course ended up getting sick! And yes that is the second time poor little Elem has been sick! And honestly this time it is my fault. I freaking got a stomach virus from the daycare the weekend before last, and Seth had me quarentined-however you spell that, and he and Elem left for the day and would not have anything to do with me. They only came back to sleep and still I was not allowed in the same bed. haha. So I was very proud when Elem didnt get that. Unfortunatley Seth ended up with it , but that is another long story! Well then this week I picked up some cold from the daycare, and Elem is just so susceptible to that kind of thing, that now he has a runny runny nose. he cant breath at all through it and it sounds so congested, Yuck. Poor little guy. I went to the doc on Friday and picked up some meds but ended up not even really needing to use them. But Elem cant have any, they just say to wait it out for 7-10 days! That is such a long time for such a little person. Hopefull this one will run its course in the matter of a couple of days, and not longer too long!

Other than bringing home all these illnesses to my family everything has been pretty norm. Elem and I did make a trip to Target this weekend cause i wanted to get my sis some more stuff for her little "yay your pregnant" carepackage! And I ended up getting him his first bumbo! For those of you who dont know what they are. here you go!

This is his first time in it:



Yes he looks thrilled I know! And notice the tummy role if you will.



He wasnt too excited about it at first, but then he kinda got used to it. the funny thing is, well the sad thing actually, is that the poor little guys thighs are so big, you have to spread the thing apart to get his legs in it when you sit him down. haha. He is just getting so big it is insane yall! I must say, breast milk is doin him right.

And I know since he is three months, I should have had his three month pics up, but when I wanted to do them, it was the day that he got bit by a mosquito right in the middle of his forhead! The thing is so big, I can not take those right now. It is cleared up a little more today so hop[efully by tomorrow or so it will be gone and I can set him by it. He is so gigantic already, , I think I might need to move on to a bigger animal.

Since we dont have those three month mommy and baby and daddy pics yet, here are a couple of the fam that we got the day he got the bumbo. :) They are sweet.

Elem and Daddy chillin on the couch.


Up close on daddy! Doesnt like the flash too much, as you can see by the disgusted face.



And me and bubbas smilin for the camera!


Me getting some luvin. His open mouth kisses MIGHT be my most favorite thing in the world.



Elem standin up, He is getting so good. We cant hardly keep him from doing it!



And here are those famous chubby baby legs! Guess there is some muscle in there somewhere, cause he sure can stand, But more than anything they are just the sweetest roles you have ever seend! ha!



And then last but most certainly not least, look at those freakin eyes. And this is the natural shot I swear. So precious!

2 comments:

Scott said...

Oh my goodness! I can't decide which pic I like better - the chubby legs or beautifuuuuul eyes! You and Sethypoo sure did make one beautiful baby! Had so much fun with you both on Saturday. Miss you tons!!!! Smooches!

Mindy said...

i totally agree. Although the legs are chubalicious, I think they eyes take the cake!We had so much fun with you too! Cant wait to hang out with you and aaron again!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers