Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tummy time on Tuesday!



Yay i am actually blogging two days in a row I think! Its been a while since that has happened. But for those of you who dont know, today is the release day for Madden 08. Which is the like best NFL playstation game that comes out every year. So yes, Seth of course ran to best buy at like 10am this morning and got it and is currently playing it! haha. And Elem just went to bed like a good little man so i am taking this time to post some super cute pics! I mean I think they are all cute, But anyways.

Tonight was just a regular ole night, but Elem and I did run a few errands. We made it to Walmart to get the groceries, and then I gave him a bath like I do every night or so at 8:30pm. It really helps to calm him down and get ready for bed. Then we got into pajamas, actually tonight it is a nightgown, which you will see. But its a boys nightgown. hehe. And had some tummy time. I have been trying really hard to make sure he at least plays on his tummy a couple times a day and then on his back too, cause he really needs time on their so he can start rolling over and what not!

Its so easy to hold them all the time, but if you dont let them play then you will have a baby who cant do anything on their own! And we so do not want that. So here you can see him all nice and clean and chillin on the floor!





He also did some major playing before he went to bed. I I wanted to post a video for ya, but it is taking soooo long to upload to google video that it is just not worth it tongiht. Ill try another time when I actually have some time to waste.

They were just a couple of one or two minute ones where elem is playing!
In one he is just doin some dancin that he has recently been doing every single time we put him on his back. You know he sleeps on his stomach so he really doesnt spend much time on his back at all. I mean not really.

And then hthe otherwas showing how he has recently started actually purposly trying to grab things that are dangling. Like his toys and my hair and our faces and his fists and everything that he sees. Its really cool to watch him try so hard and then get frustrated cause he wants to grab it so so so freaking bad. But for now, the best he can do is grab with his last three fingers! It seems like those are the only ones opening and closing for him so far.

As far as a family update these days, me and Seth are fabulous! We still ove our house and are just kinda getting used to it staying a mess these days! I am kinda a neat freak, but since Eem has been born and I went back to work, it just seems almost impossible to keep things clean. I think I have gotten over that everything needs to be put up and smelling clean at all times, and am just happy for the time that I actually get to spend at home. And when I am home, cleaning is the very last thing that I want to be doing, cause I always want to spend time with Elem and Seth instead!

Mine and Seth's jobs are both going pretty good. Seth has been working out of town a lot lately cause it seems like this is the busy time for those in the production business. But luckily he got to come home early today and get Elem and tomrrow he is off for the whole day. hes excited to spend some seth/elem time all day! Im excited for him too cause I dont think he has ever spent a day all alone with Elem like that!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers