Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Play time with sage

Well kinda play time with sage! haha. So I was putting Elem on his pillow to have some more tummy time and before I knew it, you know who popped up! Sage! And she was all up on his grill trying to put the toy in his face, on top of him, on his head, anywhere she could get it basically! Just wanting Elem to play with her. And then while I was all in his face trying to get him to lift up his head and all, she kept bringing her little toy squirrel over and putting it like right in my hand.

Its so sad because she wants attention sooo bad! But she is handeling it well I think. I might add that little dog went from being the queen bee around here, too not getting hardly any attention at all. I try my best to pay her as much attention as I can, but its like when I get home or walk in the door all I want to do is play with Elem. And then there she is always pouting and laying in the middle of the floor so we will notice her. or else she is bringing toys and plopping them right in our face or else right in front of the little guy!

This is how the series of events went:

Hey mom! There you are.. I misses you today. I love being on my tummy! I feel like such a big boy!




What..uhhh..wow...what the heck??? Oh-hey sage nice to see you too!




Could you please get that squirrel out of my face and off my pillow? I am trying to have tummy time with mommy!



oh no.. I dont think is going anywhere anytime soon is she mommy? Please give that dog some attention, and then get back to me when you can.



Sadly, I need to learn to spread my time out more. Although I know some people will say-oh she is just a dog. She will understand. But to me she really is not. That dog was my freaking life for a while. haha. I love her so much!


Ill be so much happier when he is a little bigger and actually understands what she is. By then i think they will be much better friends. Only thing is she is not big on kids. For those of you who know her, she is not big on anybody or anything she doesnt know. She pretty much is a snob and gets what she wants and only converses with people she knows and loves. But when she loves you she really loves you! So I just hope that she and Elem will learn to love each other! Until then, Sage will assume her regular postion on the back of the couch chillin and oh so peaceful!

2 comments:

Scott said...

Ah...sage. ha! I was just thinking the other day about sage and wondered how she was taking everything! Sage & Elem will get to be best friends, i know it. Those pictures were too freaking cute, as are all of them that you post. Still miss you like crazy up here. But am soooo happy that you are happy. :-) Love you!

Mindy said...

hehe you so cute stephy! Cant wait to you gots a little red head freackle face bebe runnin around so I can watch them grow up just like elem! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers