Sunday, September 16, 2007

Nap time play by play-as told by mom

Am I alone, or are kids just not the cutest when they are waking up from their nap? Its like they are so peaceful when they are sleeping and then as they are waking up they are even more sweet. Although Elem has his moments these days if he wakes up and cant see anything or wakes up too fast or something. For the most part he is just too sweet for words when he wakes up. So I caught every few minutes of it on camera. It is adorable. Look at this sweet little baby boy!

And please be sure to check out his outfit. No those are not baby leggings -although he does have some. Those black things on his legs are what his poppa sent him home in one day cause he said he was cold! so I left them on and just thought it was so sweet. Anyways, this is how the nap time went the other day.

i go to pick him up from grammy and poppas and he is oh so sleepy. So we go home at about 6pm, he eats, and then he drifts off into sleepy time. I must warn you, you are about to see like 20 of pretty much the same pic, but there just werent any that I wanted to leave out!

Oh so peaceful, sleepy baby on the couch.


rollin' around cause I think I want to get up.


Oh I feel happy cause I gots good sleep


Good, the tv is still on, i need to see sumthin'


hi mommy, what you doin?


I had a good nap, mommy


oh, whats that? i heard sumthin?


Well could you feed me? i think i might be hungry...


O I see Sage, shhh


I still sleepy


You still takin pics huh? here is a smile


okay I think thats enough yo!


MEgots my froggy


Peace out!

3 comments:

Scott said...

Mindy lou - Elem is precious...absolutely precious! He is going to be a little baby heartbreaker! :-) Not to mention, your captions are the BEST!

Brittney said...

He looks so cute...I love that he is wearing Grandpa's socks! HAve you heard of Baby Legs?
http://www.babylegs.net/

I LOVE them!!!!

Mindy said...

yes he does actually have a pair! haha! But they look girly! I am going to the site right now!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers