Thursday, September 20, 2007

Elem and his first artwork at school!

I am totally going to try and squeeze in a little blog before Elem gets up from his 30 minuute evening power nap. As most of you know Elem has started going to work with me every day now. We get there around 9am, unless I have to go in early, which means we get there at 7am, and his Poppa picks him up around 11am. So for now, he is just getting "broken in" to the daycare scene. Which I am totally happy that he doesnt have to stay all day, because the few days that he has had to stay pretty much the whole day, has just worn him out. Stressed him out. And just made for an over all hard day for the little dude. Which means it makes for a hard day for me too!

But today, he did sooo good! And he actually did his very first artwork at school! I was so proud that I had to take some pics! I know I know-I am a little too picturecrazy, but geez it is soo cute, I was just dying to put it on here! So as you will see below, he is very talented:):) hehe.

First of all here is his little bed at daycare!



ANd then here is his name on his bed! Very cool I know.


Da da da da! Ta da: His very first art work!


And up close of the foot prints just to ensure you see how well he did!


Can you believe it?? SO perfect! I am so excited. I can not wait to start collecting all the things he is going to be doing over the next few years! I can already tell I am going to be one of those moms who save every single thing he does! But why not. Its sooo awesome to look back and see this sort of stuff. I totally remember having this massive art folder every year in elementary that I kept all my art work in. And seriously, I remember that I was very fond of rainbows and always drawing them and painting them, and being sure to put those little clouds at the each end! You know what I am talking about? haha. Anyways, I am so excited to start gathering all this stuff. Hopefully, the fridge will begin to be covered with his fabulous artwork very soon. I am like a nut about the kids doing two projects a day so it is time for Elem to get right in there too! So we will see. Okay gotta run for now. Peas-

2 comments:

Scott said...

Yay Elem! Totally gonna be an artist! ;-)

Jaime said...

That's so cool that you have your kids doing projects at school everyday. As a mom with a child in daycare I can say that my very favorite thing in the world is taking home a picture of Mom, Daddy-Hy, and Liv that my little artist drew. It's like an instant answer to the what did you do at school today question (=

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers