Thursday, September 20, 2007

More friend bloggers!

Yay I do have time for one more shorty! I just want to say that I am sooo happy that more of my friends are starting to blog! My friend Kylie said it best in her blog-her very new blog I might add-that our friends are literally moving farher and farther away! Its like all the peeps I was best friends with just a few years ago have drifted on to bigger and better! Which is fabulous! But I feel like I am missing out on all their lives! So I am so happy to say that some old friends have busted out with some new blogs that are so great! I love reading up on their fam and daily happenings and seeing pics . It makes me feel like I am actually there to keep up with their life.

Its so weird, its like blogging is somewhat addictive. My own little online diary, where I get to brag about my family and Elem and everything and anything that comes to mind, and no one cares! Everyone is just happy to see whats going on! So to my new blogging friends-thank you and I cant wait to keep up with your daily updates! And to those who have not yet started a blog, you totally should do it! Stephy-my sis-mom-anyone! I would love to be able to just plop down at the computer and see what you have been up to by just reading your thoughts in a matter of minutes! Okay love you all!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Well...I am so glad you like it. I think you are the only one checking mine! I only sent it to like 2 people! But I promise to blog more and not just pictures!

Scott said...

Iz gonna work on it this weekend! ;-)

Mindy said...

yay girls! you know I loves you both!

Jaime said...

I just started a blog too! I love how good you are about updating. I always thought that nobody would be interested if I started one, but then I realized how much I love to look at everyone else's. Anyway, keep up the good work, and I will definitely be dropping by more often!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers