Sunday, September 23, 2007

Stroller days are here again


Yes! It has FINALLY cooled down enough here in good old Arkansas to take my little dog and Elem on a walk around the neighborhood again! It has been crazy hot here, and since it is so freaking humid, and there is usually no hpe of catching a little breeze, the fam has had to avoid the outdoors pretty much completely for the last few weeks. Which sucks, because Elem and Sage both love being outdoors! And so do me and Seth, but seriously, it has been like when you walk outside the door, you immediatley start sweating. No fun. And definitly no fun for baby.

But now, that it is officially fall, -the stroller days are here again!


Like I said, Elem LOVES being outside, and goodness knows I need to be taking some walks around the the block to get some exercise. :)

SO after we got home on Thursday, me, sage, and elem went for a little stroll! It was so much fun and I decided to take some pics. In case I havent mentioned it before, Elem has THE best stroller ever! Thanks to B for filling me in on what a great stroller it was, I registered for the same one when I found out I was pregnant! And of course good ole moms hooked me up with it for the BEST baby gift ever!

Its the Chico one. I think that is how you spell it. But Elem loves it and totally doesnt flip out from being strapped in or anything, and it has really good shocks on it so those on board get a nice smoothe ride, if you will. :) haha.

Again, there are lots of the same kind of pic, but dang they are so cute. And it almost looks like he is posin for some. So enjoy!

Hey mom, you ready to go?


Yay! Its stroller time! I'm a happy baby!


So many pictures, so little time. Lets go!


Ohhhhh. you see those birdies? They are my favorite!


Hey, you not a birdie...you a mommy...


hehehe! Lets blow bubbles till we go.


I said lets blow bubbles till we go! yo! I wuvs you mommy.


okay okay, enuf! gimme the camera and lets get to walkin!


we had such a great time and I cant wait to go again today. lets hope it doesnt rain. I gotta run. The little man is up and daddy needs to play Madden he says. haha. Guess Im on duty till the football games start today! Ill try and post another here in a few to update you all on his doc appointment.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

So glad you got the storller! It really is the best. I have all the Chicco stuff and really love it all! He is so cute...and his eyes are really pretty like his mama's!

Scott said...

Serioulsy, the older he gets, the more he is starting to look like you! I really think he has your eyes and eyebrows! Glad stroller days are back for ya! Miss you like crazy!

Kylie Williams said...

ya know what- i totally agree with steph. especially lookin at these pics. He does have your eyes!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers