Monday, October 8, 2007

5 months old!

Who me??? Yes me!!! I am 5 months old..oh yes I am.


Just look at that little face. We are so lucky to have I think the most lovable little boy in the world! Seriously! And he is 5 months old today!!! I can not believe it. I am sure most of you are thinking what I am...yes that means Mindy has been a milk machine for 5 months straight! I am so close to my goal and for sure that I will make it to the 6 month mark. Although breastfeeding has become one of the more consistant parts of my day, and actually one of the only times I look forward too, because it means I get to go to the bathroom for about 25 minutes of pure silence, I am still looking forward to being done. :) It is a great bronding time with Elem and I would not take it back for anything, but I am ready to have them back to myself, and not something that my child looks for as soon as he sees me. hahaha.

I actually cant blog too long, cause Elem is not feeling so hot these days. He has a little bit of a cold, which means just a bit of a stuffy nose and a pretty deep cough that seems to surface more at night than any other time. I am hoping that the tylenol cold and cough and some little noses and the nose suction bulb, will be enough to kick this one! And not have it longer. I dont know where he got this though, maybe his poppa or maybe the daycare, but he just isnt feeling totally himself. But he is still smiling and still just as cute as he can be. just a little more snuggly and sleepy. So keep him in your prayers to get rid of the pre fall cold.

I will post his milestones for this month tomorrow maybe but i wanted to leave you with these pics from about 2 weeks ago. Seth picked out this outfit for Elem while he was in chicago a while ago and is sooo proud of it that we all had to take pics.

Tuxedo Elem in the flesh


Mommy and the tuxedo baby


Daddy and the tuxedo baby


Uncle Spoon and the tuxedo baby!


Dont even ask me how Uncle Spoon got the best ic with Elem in his tuxedo but he did! Elem loves spoon and I am so glad. he comes over every sunday and we cook out and watch football all day. Its always fun and spoon holds Elem so I can have a little bit of a break. :):) Okay I am going to get him cause him needs his mommy! Love you all and I promise to add the milestones next!

3 comments:

Kylie Williams said...

seth did good- that tuxedo is GREAT!

Mindy said...

i knew you of all people would be able to appreciate that.

Brittney said...

Man he is a cutie! Love the tux shirt...he will have the ladies swooning in no time! Elem the Gentleman!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers