Tuesday, October 2, 2007

School Days and playtime!

So as you all know, I have been takin Elem to work with me at the daycare every day but Mondays. We get there around 9 and he stays till 11 or so. And he is finally doing sooo much better. He is actually learning that I am not going to hold him the whole time he is there, and is playing a little bit in the floor with the other kids! Not toi ay that I still dont hold him or have someone else hold him pretty much the whole time he is there, because I sure do! But I dont HAVE to cause he will play is what I am trying to say. Now the reason I dont put him down all that much is more because I am still tryiing to get the daycare totally cleaned and what not and I dont know what all is in there!! haha. But for now, here is the little dude playing at school with his first friends!

They are from outside time for the babies! As you can see he and his friend Thomas are doing very well. Thomas is exactly one week older than Elem and he weighs 18 lobs!! haha. So Elem doesnt seem too awefully big while Thomas is around!
Enjoy!




Here he is with Miss Michelle! She is one of my workers and she is so awesome! i am so lucky to have her and so lucky that Elem actually likes her! haha.


and then of course he really wanted to get on this horsy outside. As you can tell.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

That baby is too cute! I am glad he is loving school and that you get to have him nearby! It may turn out to be such a great set up with your little man in the next room!!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Love, B

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers