Sunday, October 21, 2007

Christmas in October! Wahooo

Thursday night it was a very Merry Christmas in our house! We have been wanting to get a new computer for a long time, actually since we moved in here last December. And have been checking out different ones for quite a while. So on Thursday we finally did it! And went ahead and bought a new Mac. I of course have been a PC girl for years but Seth, being in the video industry is a Mac guy. And I guess you could say he has turned me on to them a little bit. All he really had to say was...you can take all kinds of picstures of Elem and do anything that you want to them, make awesome videos, edit them, etc etc. And I was sold. Guess he knows what to say huh? Here it is!



Here are the specs:
2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
1GB memory
250GB hard drive1
8x double-layer SuperDrive
ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT with 128MB memory

And then we added another GB of memory, so we are all fixed up. I can add pictures galore, which is what is most important to me. And I can start uploading all these videos of Elem that we have been saving cause somethingweird with our old mac. Anyways, I am so pumped! SO more pics means more blogs ad more everything. Wahoo Merry Christmas to us! Oh and I forgot, we have this thing called iWeb, so I can make my own web page and then my blog will be only a part of the web page. And that way I can have like a photo album on there and yall can see ALL my pics, not just the few that I choose to upload. haha. Okay now more blogs to come.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers