Friday, November 16, 2007

Check it out!

Okay so here is the page where they announced the winners of that Robeez contest! I am s proud! :) Hope Elem enjoys the shoes!

Winners announced!



Here are the lucky Grand Prize Winners

All the winners have been contacted and confirmed. They have each won their own unique pair of customized Robeez shoes, manufactured especially for them. Congratulations!

Jessica D., Maine
Charity Rich, Oregon
Katherine S., Ontario
Mindy M., Arkansas
Lorena S., Arizona
Elisa T., Texas
Krista S., Ontario
Melissa B., Michigan
Faye J., Massachusetts
Summer A., Minnesota
Shanna T., Texas


Here are the Runners-up

These winners get to select any pair of shoes from our current collection. Congratulations!

Jil R., NJ
Jessica M., VA
Melissa K., MI
Jan O., OH
Kristin C., VA


Okay seriously I wont blog about this again! But I am super proud I mus say! And I can not WAIT to get the shoes in! Elem will be wearing those for a very long time! wahoo! We Heart Robeez!

Peas-Mindy

2 comments:

maaydaay said...

I missed something? Tell how you won them. And congrats!! How cute!!

maaydaay said...

ok I am silly I scrolled down :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers