Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Eve 07'



Christmas Eve this year was much like our previous years' with the exception that Elem was celebrating his first! Like all the Christmas Eve's before, Seth's whole side of the family goes to his Aunt Nancy's for good food and family time. Its really fun and super chilled, and of course everyone was eatin up Elem and Cecilia. Its been a while since that side of the family has had itty bitty ones crawling around. Not that Elem was crawling, but Cecilia was as always!

We ate, and sang Christmas carols, while uncle rhett played the guitar, which is so cute to watch! Hung out with the great grandparents who are in love with Elem, and also got some great great news! Leslie and Chad are pregnant! Leslie actually told me about a week ago, but it was so great to know that this time next year there would be another little one running around. Chad is one of Seth's cousins and they are really close. So Elem will have another cousin coming in March or so from my sis and Vincent and then another little cousin coming some time around August.

Unfortunately I was so busy watching Elem and making sure that everything was okay with him and what not, that I totally did not take any pics. And I so meant to. So forgive me,but I did get some great ones of Elem on Christmas Eve at our house right before bed.

Posin' for mommy just like I asked!


Ready to get those presents! He already knows what is in store for him tomorrow!


Oh and what a beautiful tree it is! I just want to touch it.


And then lastly, can you see my bottom two teeth? His theme song for this Christmas was"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth", but they just havent popped through yet! They have been about to cut for over a month r so, but no such luck for a christmas present. Guess he'll have to enjoy the toys instead!


Now in regards to the christmas traditions that I wanted to put into place from his first christmas on, one thing we did not get to do was to bake Christmas cookies for Santa! I really really really wanted too, but it just didnt work out to where we had time. Going to Nancy's and getting back kinda late, just didnt leave too much room for baking! So next year we will make the cookies on the 23rd! And leave out the cookies and milk for Santa from then on! Although it was a hectic week at work, I was so happy to spend some quality time with family and Elem and Seth, and Christmas day was even that much funner!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Again, I love that smile/laugh of his! :-)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers