Thursday, March 20, 2008

Baby Wyatt is here!

I am so excited to announce that I have a new nephew!!!! Baby Wyatt Allen Beasley is offically here! He was born on Wednesday March 19, at 6:49pm weighing in at a wopping 6lbs 9oz and 19 and 3/4 inches long! He has pale skin, and curly strawberry blond hair! I am so so proud of my sister and so happy she is now a mommy! She was in labor for 17 hours and pushed for about 20 minutes, so major props to her for a job well done! I dont have any good pics yet, because they are all on my phone, but as soon as I get some I will post them! I am going to visit next Friday for about a week, so I will get tons of pics when I get there! Way to go Becky and congrats! She and her hubby Vincent are going to be such great parents and I can not wait for Elem to meet his little cous! Now we have one little niece and one little nephew so we got the best of both worlds!!! Here s a pic of Becky and Vincent when she was about 5 or 6 months along! She was tiny here, but little Wyatt is finally here happy and healthy and perfect all around!

2 comments:

Scott said...

Yay! So happy for your sis & her hubby! Can't wait to see pics of Elem & his new little cousin! :-)

Brittney said...

Wow, I can't believe your sister is a mommy too! How is everyone growing up so fast!!! Congrats...I LOVE being an aunt...so much fun!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers