Sunday, March 23, 2008

Introducing Wyatt Allen Beasley

Yes like I said in my last post, Wyatt is here! Although I have not had a chance to meet him just yet, I will be flying to Chattanooga on Friday and staying until Tuesday! Elem and I are going for a little vacation to get to meet his new cousin, and hopefully be of some help to my sis! Vincent-her hubby just graduated from med school and is a nurse anesthisist. So he has been working like crazy and will pretty much be working 80 hour weeks for a little bit so he can get some time off to spend with his new son! But until then, my mom has been staying with Becky, and Elem and I will pick up right when she is leaving. Hopefully by that time, Becky will be a little more settled in as a new mommy and feel okay about being alone with the baby while Vincent is gone. Here is Wyatt-please remember these pics are from my phone so they are not of the best quality.

Wyatt and new mommy a few moments after he was born. She looks so happy! :)


After eating-nice and full and sleepy!


And this one is my fave-looks like he just got stripped down to get some pretty clothes on to go home!


In the last pic he reminds me of Elem a little bit. I am not sure why, but for some reason it just does! Well congrats again little sis, I am so proud of you and cant wait for our kids to grow up together.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Mr. Wyatt man is precious! So happy for your sis & her hubby. I know you will have such a great time visiting her and sharing your mommy tips! We find out TODAY what we are having...I can't hardly sit in my seat! ha! :-)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers