Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Caught in the act

Lately it seems that I have been "catching" Elem in the act-quite often. Its like I turn my head for one minute, and know that along with the silence in the room, there must be something really sneaky, yet fun, going on somewhere that Elem is. :) ha! This is what I have been finding him doing lately:

First..his obsession with the tiolet bowl brush. He just can not get enough of this tool for some reason, who enough of cleaning things with it. Sometimes the floor, sometimes the bath tub, and sometimes even better things! And it is kind of a catch because I need him to hang out in the bathroom while I take a shower-cause I dont always have Seth there to help out in the morning. Which means that I have to buy an extra one that stays clean so that my kid can play with it. haha. Not a good habit to get started I know. Here is is in action:







Yes that is my son cleaning Sage's water bowl with the toilet bowl cleaner. He is a cleaning freak what can I say? Guess better that than something really grose right? Or is that really grose? haha.

Okay and next we have little dude experimenting his climbing skills with his newest addition to the living room. I got this little tykes picnic table from our neighbors across the street who are moving. And it is proving to be quite the favorite toy thus far. So many things to do at it, on it, with it. haha. This is how I found Elem while I was trying to get his breakfast together for him. If I recall correctly, he had just gotten out of bed and mommy dearest was making eggs and toast. Hmm...



I know that might not have been the clearest video ever, but hey I could hardly see! I didnt even have my contacts in. SO this is what you get! But hey, you get the point...he is getting into everything!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Scott said...

haha! Maybe he's going to be into surfing too!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers