Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My little football star



AMongst many other things, elem just amazes me every single day. Its like very time I look at him, I just cant believe the words that are coming out of his mouth. Much less the actions that he does, when I thought he knew nothing. The other day we were chillin in the back yard waitin on daddy and uncle spoon to get home from playing some basketball, I think. So Elem and I were playin with his football. Being the big basketball players that we are, I didnt think much of it. But hey dont ya know, my little guy loves football too! He loves the shape of the ball, the color. And how he could throw this one and it would actually go where mommy had to get up to go get it! Its like he somehow knew to hold it the right way. And then to lay down on top it it! He totally knew it was light and he could throw it and pick it up with one hand! Such a smart baby to me.



Manipulating it...........such a clever baby.


Getting a few pointers from Uncle Spoon when he and daddy got home. Uncle Spoon coaches football, so we will let him be Elem's first coach! Sorry daddy, we love you though! You can teach me more basketball-per Elem.


Just happy to be there and happy to play. What more could a mom want from a son. Good sportsmanship and looks dang cute doing it! I love you Elem. You are my little football star as of today! You make me smile and no one can hold a football like you! You gett em bubba!

3 comments:

Scott said...

YOU & Elem are too cute lou-lou. I just love readin' your blogs! Go Elem - possible future Razorback! haha!

Courtney Rogers said...

Looks like you have a superstar on your hands!!! Great Job!

Brittney said...

Mindy...he is really so cute. I can't believe that he will be a year old this week! It is so exciting and fun and I Really think that the next few months are some of the funnest! You are such a good mommy and I can't wait to see what you do for the big birthday!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers