Monday, April 28, 2008

I love wedding showers!

I thought you got good stuff when you are having your baby, but geez people are soo kind and giving when you are getting married too! Seth and I have a lot of stuff, cause we have lived in our house for a little over a year now, but we got sooo much awesome stuff last weekend for our shower! I am super pumped, and so is he..mostly about the cooking stuff-cause he is a freak about cooking! But I just wanted to say a huge thanks to all of you who came to the shower and for everything you got us! We can not tell you how much it means to us to have so many people who love us and support our family!

First to the hostess-thank you so much! Ali, Mandy, and Karla-yall are soo awesome! We love ya'll so much and seriously appreciate getting everything together! All in the name of LOVE! :):) hehe. Now most of all-to Ali! thank you for allowing everyone to gather in your home and for the major dedication an insane awesomeness you put into the cake!

Me and Ali-isnt she the cutest mom ever?


The spread...now like I said, please check out that cake! Yes folks, she literally put every single dot of icing on there. How she found time to do that with a 14 month old, I have no idea. All I know is is was beautiful and delicious!


And a huge thanks to our mothers! Phyllis on the left and my mom on the right! Seth and I have the best parents ever. They are so supportive of us and always do everything they can to help us out! ANd of course the little guy in the middle. He is just the sweetest thing ever!


So while I am trying to open all those fabulous presents, Elem -of course-hamm-n it up in the middle of the circle. He needs all of the attention, ALL of the time dont ya know!


Luckily I was able to spend a few minutes getting some AWESOME gifts. We got towels, rugs, pots and pans, new bedding, pillows, dishes, everything!!!!!!Oh and most importantly, we got 3 tooth brush holders. Looks like that was the popular item of the day. Thanks girls. :):)



Again it was such a great shower! I know most people head back to their houses and wait until they move in together and what not to put all their stuff up, but since Seth and I have already been in our house and have a kid-you know I ran right home and started putting up the old and puttin out the new! It was sooo fun! I never thought we would get all that stuff since we are just having like a small family wedding at the beach. But all the stuff is so great and I am so happy that my frends and family could come out to support us! We love you all and are so thankful for each and every one of you!

1 comment:

Scott said...

So glad you got so many wonderful things Lou-lou! We love you very much and are so happy for you and Sethy-poo!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers