Thursday, April 3, 2008

Easter Basket: by mommy

SInce it was Elem's first Easter, I wanted him to have a very special Easter Basket! So I did look for one, but I couldnt find one that was just right, and the ones that I did like, were sooo expensive. So I decided to make it myself. I am soo happy with the way it turned out, and I think elem loved it! haha, no I dont think he even noticed it, but I am still happy that he can look back and see his first one was made with lots of love! It actually didnt take long at all, only about 30 minutes. Basically, all I did was buy this plain green pale, I think it was plastic, and then I got this scrapbooking book of paper. I cut out the paper into sections and glued it to the pale. Ten I simply wrote his name on this little piece of wood I got from Michals, and glued a ribbon on it too! Total Cost-about 10 bucks! I think it was a success!

Front

Back

Me trying to get a pic of the Easter Basket, was harder than you might think! He didnt actually care about the basket, but about the eggs that were inside it!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I love the basket...you did a great job on it. Reminds me of the ole note-making days at Ghetto Lake!!!! So cute! I think it is better to make the baskets anyways because it just means more! you did a great job!

Scott said...

Good job & idea Lou-Lou! Best easter basket "pal" I ever did see!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers