Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Elem's First Easter Sunday



So many things have been going on this month that I havent had any time to blog about them!!! So let me go all the way back to Easter Sunday for starters!!! Easter Sunday was so exciting for our family, since we were celebrating Elem's First! Its amazing how much more fun holidays are when you have kids. Its like they are all about them, and so not about you anymore. We woke up bright and early and headed off to church with Grammy and Poppa, Ali and Dustin and Cecilia! The kids were all dressed up and looked so sweet! There was a lady playing the harp which of course Elem loved!!! And he just couldnt get enough.


I tried to get some cool photos of him posing on the stairs and what not but that was sooo not happening! He is way to fast for me these days and I just cant hardly get one of him sitting or standing still!


With Daddy


With Grammy and Poppa


The one with mommy didnt turn out very good. :( It was too dark. boo.
But after church we headed to Aunt Nancy and Uncle Ricks house for lunch with the rest of the fam.Luckily I was able to catch a few pics while we were there. I think Elem was a little tired so he didnt mind sitting.


But more so I think he knew there was chocolate inside that cadberry egg! For those of you know know me, you know that I have not given Elem hardly any sweets as of yet. Of course he gets to eat Vanilla Wafers, but thats about it. So no he didnt get a chocolate easter bunny and he didnt get to eat any chocolate, but he did try!


Elem and Cecilia in their finest loving those Easter Eggs!



It was such a great Easter, I just wish we could have seen our whole family! But I did get to visit shortly after, so Ill fill you all in on that soon!

1 comment:

Scott said...

How cute do the little kiddos look all dressed up in their Easter best!?! Love all the sweet pictures Mindy Lou! Your fam looks so incredibly blessed and happy! Love it!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers