Monday, May 5, 2008

Elem and his little wagon

This past week Elem has started this new sound that is sooo funny to me! Its like when you blow bubbles with your lips and make that sound kinda like you are driving a car. At least its what kids do when they pretend to be driving a car. Anybody know what I am talking about? Well it is too funny and Elem has got it down pat! Once he figured out how to do it he has not stopped. The other night after his bath I caught him pulling his little wagon around and making that sound. It was too cute so I got it on tape. Growing up to be a big boy! And he just talks and talks and talks and works so hard! I just love this little video. Its about 2 minutes so it might be a little long, but hey I think he is the cutest thing in the world so I can never get enough of him! ha!


1 comment:

Scott said...

LOL. Cuteness! Hey, speaking of the little man, anything in particular he be wanting or needing for his FIRST bday?? Text me some idears! :-)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers