Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Elem Zane

What a difference a year makes! One year ago on May 8th at 6:10am, our beautiful little boy Elem Zane Shelby made his way into this world. And it is so amazing to think that he is 1 year old now! He has grown so much mentally, physically, socially, and emotionally, it is simply amazing. I never knew in my wildest dreams how much I could love one little human being-until he was born, and I know Seth feels the same way! Needless to say, over the past year our family has gone through soo many changes, and is still continuing to do so. Since his birth we have witnessed first smiles, coos, crawls, walks, teeth, words, actions and so much more! I love watching Elem grow and never knowing what he is going to learn next. He is a constant happiness to our entire family and I can only imagine the things he will learn over the next year! Here is a snapshot of his life in the last year!

1 month


2 months


3 months


4 months


5 months


6 months


7 months


8 months


9 months


10 months


11 months


12 months

3 comments:

Courtney Rogers said...

It's amazing to see the monthly pictures of Elem. He has grown right before our "blog eyes". Happy belated Mother's Day, I hope you had a great day!!!

Scott said...

We had so much fun at Elem Zane's first birthday Lou-Lou! The little guy sure is sweet and oh so handsome! Have a great time in FL and again, I am so happy for you and Sethy Poo! Love you!

Kylie Williams said...

Happy Birthday Elem! u kids have fun during your wedding week!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers