Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Belated Mothers Day to me!



And to all you moms out there! What a special day to celebrate, and it truly only hits home when you become a mother. Its almost like Mothers day really is important and means something when you are celebrating it FOR your mother, but as an actual Mother it means way more. I am not sure how to explain it, but I just know like the actual being the mom part is better. Does that make any sense at all? ha!

Mothers Day this year actually took a second to Elem's 1st Birthday. Since his birthday party was on the 10th, and then Mother's Day was on the 11th, we didn't really plan too much for it. My parents ended up staying here, and we went to Seth's Aunt's for the family lunch as always. So it was a great time for family to get together to celebrate all the moms of the family! My mom and dad had to head out kinda kin a hurry, so I didnt even get a pic of me and my mom on Mothers Day. :( boo. But I will get tons at the beach next week, so no worries. But here are a few to document my 2nd mothers day with my baby boy.

So here is me, and Elem, Ali and Cecilia, and Seth's mom


And then a not so happy Elem for mommy wanting a family mothers day pic out by the tree. Guess you cant get everything you want huh? He just wasnt feelin it. Oh well!


Here is the happy boy doing what he does best-just running around, trippin and fallen and being goofy!


Cecilia being so peaceful and pretty while Elem runs amuck in the front yard



And this ladies and gentlemen is my reason for being a mom:




That little boy and my family means more to me than anything in this world and I am such a lucky mother. Mothers day is great and I cant wait to spend many more to come with the loves of my life. Thank you mom for everything you have done for me and everything you have taught me to become. I am truly blessed to have been put into your life and can only hope to be as good of a mom to Elem as you have been to me. Your sacrifices to make my life better are so appreciated and I will forever be grateful.

Peas-Mindy

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers