Saturday, June 28, 2008

1 month ago..

Yesterday marked exactly one month since Seth and I got married on the beach! So I thought I would bring back a few pics from the good ole Florida days! I seriously can not believe we have been married for a month already. And I am happy to say that we are still madly in love and even more solid in our relationship than a month ago. :)

So how does it feel to be a married woman? Well to be quite honest- not too completely different than before. But I must say, with the addition of rings and the exchange of vows, there comes the assurance of stability-even though it was already there before. I guess I mean, I knew we were right for each other and would be together before we got married, but it is just even more for sure knowing the commitment is there. Seth is my best friend and I dont think there will ever be anyone I am more myself around than him. We know what each other is thinking and finish each others sentences and I love it! Its so amazing to have someone who knows you at your best and worst and loves you all the same no matter what frame of mind you are in! We laugh together every day-well together or at one another, but it is all in good fun, and we love our life. I am sure we could be a little bit richer, work a little bit less, and play a little bit harder, but for now, we will stick to where we are. I am sooo excited to see where we will be a year from now, and to see the strength and love in our family!


Not only has it been a month since Seth and I got married, but it has been a month since my little baby boy walked me down the aisle to marry his daddy! And what a great job he did doing that! haha! He continues to grow every single day to the point where it is almost scary. This morning he was eating breakfast and being absolutely adorable and I said, "bubba I love you" and he was like "bubba" "bubba". He is so dang smart! Here we are on the beach together.


Together we are such a strong force and I hope Elem feels the crazy amount of love we have for him. He has totally made our family complete.


And we cant forget Sage-my true first child. My baby girl. Crazy hair and all, we love really love this dog!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Happy one-month anniversary! :-)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers