Thursday, July 24, 2008

Vote for Elem

My friend Megan told me about this cutest kid contest that Little Rock Family Magazine is doing, and the grand prizer is a free photo shoot for your little one! So please show your love and vote for Elem! All you have to do is click on the link below:



And then you have to register to vote! All you enter is your name and email address and then pick your zip code. Now it says it is only open to Arkansas residents, so all you people who dont live here, can just use my zip code: 72022! Come on people it is for a prize!!!!! And plus I just think Elem is the cutest little man in the world so I think he deserves to win! Now you can only vote once, so make sure you pick the right one! It is a beach picture where he is clapping if you are having a hard time finding it!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Done! Elem got THREE votes from our fam! :-)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers