Friday, October 10, 2008

Dairy Diet Day 2 and 3

To ensure I have a good memory, I am transferring my mental and paper notes to the blog. Maybe by doing this, someone else can lend me their insight to what they think the problem could be. So, no dairy anything at all for 3 full days. Day 2, no poop at all. Weird I know, but true. Day 3, 3 diarrheas before 11am. He has not been eating too much food at all. Just snipits of snacks here and there. Which leads me to another thought, he is currently cutting 4 teeth, and has been for like 2 months, maybe some of the diarrhea could be a symptom of teething, and I just overlooked it? Not likely but maybe a few of them, he? Okay so my friend karen mentioned that dairy would not be out of his system for about 2 weeks, so I will continue to document till then. And hope for the best! Other than the status of his bowels, he has been pretty fussy lately. He is easily frustrated in every aspect of the word, and honestly has resprted to terrible tantrums (to put it mildly). Not to mention, he grabs me by the neck, and squeezes as hard as possible, and scratches with his hands. he has figured out this hurts, and I have the scratches on my face to prove it. Either this is the early onset of the terrible 2s, or..he is not feeling good and is frustrated. Maybe a little of both. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers