Thursday, October 23, 2008

No Dairy Diet Update

My sis is correct in that I need to do a diet update! I have been sooo busy with work it is almost insane. Seth has been out of town and I just havent made time for my blogs like I usually do! So for the update, unfortunately, I have bad news. Elem has not been eating any cheese, dairy, drinking milk, etc. etc. Originally, it was looking optimistic with about one bad diaper versus 1 or 2 good diapers for about 3 days. However, that has sense ceased, and he has had just about the worst diarrhea he has had yet-today! It was awful, and for nauseating purposes, I will not go into details, but I will say, it is ridiculous. No babu should have to have whatever kind of stomach issues he is having. And currently-it is not dairy related, and not teething related. I feel certain of that. So...we begin again. Trying to rack our brains of what to do, what to remove from the diet, or what to try this time. For Seth and I, we will most likely be going to the pediatric allergist, and see if they can provide us with any answers. Something. Anything. We have not even begun to make the appointment or locate the one we will be using, although I am sure that process is not too difficult. Once we have made some progress I will update.

2 comments:

Scott said...

I have faith that the allergist with give you the answers Lou-Lou! Hang in there and I can't wait to see your fam tonight! :-)

Kylie Williams said...

I agree with Steph and am also a HUGE beliver in allergy doctors. I meant to tell you the first time you blogged about it but the allergist is like the easiest dr. to go see. There's no needles or pain- just a rough piece of plastic that they kinda drag across your skin. It didnt hurt a bit and I learned that I had some random allerigies that were very easy to remedy. He gave me a few tips and tada! my asthma got tonnnns better.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers