Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My little Climber

Elem's newest phase includes climbing all over things-big or small, short or wide, it makes no difference to the boy! He just wants a good climb, anywhere he can get one. Unfortunately, our house is pretty well child proofed and there are not too many things he can climb on besides furniture-which although it is scary at times, is pretty safe. He is pretty much fearless, and doesnt worry about what will happen or how he will get down, he just goes up, and then falls down, rolls down, steps down, whatever. And doesnt seem to care how bad the fall. Time is proving that he is for certain-all boy! Rough, tough, but still cute all at the same time.

I guess he's realized since his choices are pretty slim on selection, he just takes what he can find, and makes it fun. Here is the little guy in action. Step by step.

"Hi Mommy, I not doin nothin, What you doin in here?"


"This is my room you know. I just gotta check somethin out in my bed"


**Grunt Grunt, and step, and pull


"And I did it! Mission accomplished. Lets do it again!"


And there you have it. Such a small task, but such great determination and effort by one little boy. Climb away Elem Zane, mommy will catch you when you fall. :)

2 comments:

Brittney said...

That is great stuff...Jillian has always been a climber too. Some kids are just born with it!!!!

becky said...

It is so funny how tough he is. He is really not worried at all about getting hurt. I love that little boy.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers