Saturday, February 14, 2009

Warning Please

No one ever warned me about the morning when I would walk into Elem's room, after hearing him say, "mommy, coming?" meaning mommy are you coming to get me?. And then seeing him standing up in the bed grinning from ear to ear without any clothes on. I mean no clothes at all, diaper off, room stinking, and him covered from head to toe in poop! Yes I said poop. All over his hands, legs, arms, including his sheets, blankey, pillow. And the thought of him standing there playing in it....eeeew. Haha it is kind of funny to look back on, but yeah, when I walked in, it was a little grose. I immediatly scooped him up out of the bed and stuck him in the tub. This is by far the grosest thing I have walked into thus yet. No more playin in poop Elem Zane!

1 comment:

Khim said...

No pictures? Come on Mindy!!! Just kidding, bless your heart, I probably would have drug the hose in.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers