Sunday, August 2, 2009

Watchin' every little thing!



Tonight, Elem and I ate corn and pizza rolls for dinner. We both sat down at the coffee table for a nice late evening dinner just the 2 of us. Elem on his stool and me on my regular seat at the couch. Sage not far away..waiting anything to drop to the floor, or for one of us to get up from our seat to grab the food right off our plate! So I take a bite of corn, hoping Elem will follow, but he tells me, "you eat your corn, I not like my corn". So I move on....and take a bite of a pizza roll....well actually I put the whole pizza roll in my mouth, I mean those things aren't that big! For an adult that is. I look at Elem across the coffee table, and he spits out the pizza roll he was already eating, only to shove an entire pizza roll in his mouth to be just like me. Ahh, why is that they always do things you are doing when they are not the thing you wanted them to copy? Why choose the option to stuff the entire pizza roll in your mouth, over a nice bite size spoon full of corn?? Oh well, at least he is eating, beggers cant be choosers. Coming from the most picky eater in the whole world, I don't think I have a lot of room to talk.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers