Wednesday, October 14, 2009

2 little monkeys jumpin' on the bed

It is too funny to see my child doing things that as parents you don't really want to allow, but as far as remembering it was something that you always liked to do, and weren't supposed to, you kinda want to let them do it, cause you know how much fun it is! That being said, jumping on the bed, is so one of those things! I totally remember wanting to jump on my bed when we were little, but my sis and I shared a room AND we had bunk beds, so it was kind of out of the question. However, jumping on my parents bed -was not. Hehe. Sorry mom, it was the biggest bed in the house and pretty bouncy if I do recall! Elem and Cecilia have made very good use of Elem's crib when they have sleepovers or really just any time they get together. I guess you could say we really have gotten our moneys worth here-this bed has served as a place to sleep, a place for "time out" when Elem has needed to get away for a moment, and of course -as a trampoline.

This video is just one I caught when Cecilia was over a few weeks ago. They are so sweet when they get together and have developed some ind of "silly phrases" that they like to say back and forth. One of those includes calling each other or themselves a peanut. Not quite sure about where that came from, but it is still cute to hear. They are super giggly and as soon as they turn on Elem's little radio on the side of the bed with his lullaby music, they pretend to be going to sleep.Too funny. This video has me smiling from pretty much the second I hit play!

2 comments:

becky said...

So cute! How did you catch such a great video. I love it!!

mom said...

I love Elem's little raspy voice.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers